We have a range of sailing dinghies and Hobie catamarans for hire depending on your sailing ability. Our supervised dinghy hire sessions are open to sailors from SAS level one and upwards. Time on the water training is the ideal way to increase your confidence and progress your sailing skills in a relaxed environment.
One of our SAS /ISAF qualified instructors will be in attendance during these dinghy hire session to give you hints and tips when required. It's a great way to practice, exercise and sail with others on a regular basis and a great step towards further qualifications.
Why Hire a Dinghy
- You get to sail a modern well maintained boat, without the expense of buying the boat.
- You can chose the type of dinghy to best suit your requirement.
- Enjoy the varied experiences that the different dinghies offer.
- You have no maintenance and storage costs.
- An instructor will be on hand to assist with the rigging & derigging.
Why Hire a Hobie
In addition to the above 'Why Hire a Dinghy', one of the main reasons that Hobie sailors don't get out on the water as often as they would like to, is that towing your Hobie to the waters edge, putting up the mast and rigging it, takes about an hour. We'll ensure that when you hire a Hobie, it is on the shore and ready to go, when you arrive!
Dinghy Hire Rates
|Topaz Race X||1 or 2||R800||R1400|
|Hobie 16||2 to 3||R900||R1500|
It is advisable to pre book your dinghy hire in advance to ensure that we have your boat ready for your arrival.